Boydens Engineering is a fast growing company with more than 50 years of experience in implementing energy efficiency solutions for building projects while striving for excellence in building design and occupant comfort. For the moment, our 120 employees work from our offices in Belgium, Luxemburg and Vietnam.
As specialized office for the study of technical equipment, we have the tradition of forming a well-communicating design team with different design offices, consultants and clients in which mutual trust and exchange of ideas result in the right concept for the project.
Sustainable construction requires a multidisciplinary, integrated approach in which 3 pillars are in a crucial dialogue with each other, namely the spatial architectural perspective, the building physics measures and the installation technical design vision. The latter 2 are an essential part of the mission our engineering office techniques.
In order to reinforce our office in Bruges we are looking for a Design Engineer Electrical installations:
• You provide project designs for the technical equipment electricity & escalators of buildings: low voltage, high voltage, medium voltage, fire detection, entrance control, burglary, lightning…
• You contribute to both the calculation and design of the various installations and thus prepare the specifications under the guidance of the technical directors and project leaders.
• You ensure a constant update of your knowledge on techniques
• Industrial Engineer or Bachelor Electrical Mechanics
• Any additional experience working for an engineering office or with an installer is an asset but not a necessity
• Willing to undertake constant training as specialist in techniques with the possibility of other career opportunities such as Project Leader
• Familiar with the usual PC-applications (Word, Excel…), as well as good knowledge of Autocad and/or Revit is an advantage but not a necessity
• Team player, flexible and committed.
• The possibility to work as a team on big, energy-efficient, sustainable projects
• An interesting and challenging job in a modern office with an amicable and pleasant atmosphere
• Tailor made salary with several extralegal advantages fitting your knowledge, experience and skills
• A growing international company that provides you with support and continuous education, enhancing your career development.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org