Boydens Engineering is a fast growing company with more than 50 years of experience in implementing energy efficiency solutions for building projects while striving for excellence in building design and occupant comfort. For the moment, our 120 employees work from our offices in Belgium, Luxemburg and Vietnam.
As specialized office for the study of technical equipment, we have the tradition of forming a well-communicating design team with different design offices, consultants and clients in which mutual trust and exchange of ideas result in the right concept for the project.
Sustainable construction requires a multidisciplinary, integrated approach in which 3 pillars are in a crucial dialogue with each other, namely the spatial architectural perspective, the building physics measures and the installation technical design vision. The latter 2 are an essential part of the mission our engineering office techniques.
In order to reinforce our office in Groot-Bijgaarden we are looking for an EPB Advisor:
• You elaborate quick yet thorough calculations and reports in the EPB software and in related calculation methods.
• You support the Project Managers and Project Leaders in various projects regarding the applicable regulations and you monitor the projects’ progress closely.
• You elaborate sustainable energy feasibility studies.
• Knowledge of architectural elements and technical installations
• Knowledge of and experience with the EPB software is required, registration as an EPB advisor in Brussels is an asset.
• You are stress resistant and capable of providing quality work in a strict deadline.
• You are willing to stay up-to-date and to actively monitor the sector’s developments.
• Familiar with the usual PC applications (Word, Excel,…), as well as a good knowledge of Autocad and/or Revit is an asset.
• Knowledge of Dutch and French, English is an asset.
• An interesting and challenging job with responsibilities in a modern office with an amicable and pleasant atmosphere
• Tailor made salary with several extralegal advantages fitting your knowledge, experience and skills
• A growing international company that provides you with support and continuous education, enhancing your career development.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com