Since 1961, Boydens engineering has been active as MEPF and C&S designers and consultants in technical engineering for construction installations of medium to large scale buildings, for public and private sectors.
We have since become one of Belgium’s leading independent engineering firms in the construction industry.
In 2013, boydens engineering entered Vietnam (Hanoi) and two years our representative office in Ho Chi Minh with C&S team has been set up.
Together with more than 150 specialists from our offices in Vietnam, Belgium, Luxembourg, we work in close collaboration with key technical experts to form a team focused upon open and efficient communication.
We have an immediate opening in our Vietnamese office in Hanoi for an operations manager (report to: Associate Managing Director and Chairman)
- Duties and Responsibilities:
a) Operations team training and supervising
• Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
• Training and supervising new employees
• Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing operations policies and procedures
b) Process creation and monitoring, changes management
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Planning and controlling change
• Managing quality assurance programs
c) Project related responsibilities
• Setting and managing project planning and project finances
• Developing technical concepts and supervising project quality
d) Knowledge and know-how management and development
• Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
e) Inter-department interaction and communication
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to company/ group’s strategic plans and reviews
• Liaising and presenting findings with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization
f) Client/ supplier relationship management
• Communicate client issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the client experience, including resolving problems and complaints
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors
g) Safeguarding the ethical conduct of the team, and the reputation of the company.
• At least 10 years of experience working experience in building engineering field and project management field with Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) background.
• Excellent English, clear and strong communication skills, flexible, with a good work ethic and drive. A sense of completion and organization.
• Creative thinking
• Willing to travel within Vietnam occasionally
• Commitment to work in Vietnam for at least 5 years
- We offer
• High autonomy in managing and developing operations team
• Challenging role with management in diversified field
• Competitive salary packages according to personal experience and ability
• Private hospitalization insurance
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri)
• Starting date: ASAP
Question and CV (in English) please send to Ms. Dieu Anh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.