Boydens Engineering is a fast growing company with more than 50 years of experience in implementing energy efficiency solutions for building projects while striving for excellence in building design and occupant comfort. For the moment, our 120 employees work from our offices in Belgium, Luxemburg and Vietnam.
As specialized office for the study of technical equipment, we have the tradition of forming a well-communicating design team with different design offices, consultants and clients in which mutual trust and exchange of ideas result in the right concept for the project.
Sustainable construction requires a multidisciplinary, integrated approach in which 3 pillars are in a crucial dialogue with each other, namely the spatial architectural perspective, the building physics measures and the installation technical design vision. The latter 2 are an essential part of the mission our engineering office techniques.
We have an immediate opening in our Belgian office in Bruges for 1 Project Leader.
• You are responsible for supervising the study and conceptualization of projects entrusted to you, in consultation and coordination with the project manager and your fellow project engineers.
• You lead and supervise the design process, especially the calculation and outlining of the techniques, assisted by one or more design engineers from the electrical and mechanical design departments.
• You guide the designers for the preparation of the design specifications and subsequently – together with the client and architect(s) – you evaluate the tender documents.
• Finally, you are responsible for the technical supervision of the project execution.
• You ensure customer-oriented consultation with the architect and developer/investor, to whom you are the assigned technical specialist in building services engineering. You also ensure feedback to the design engineers in the office and a smooth reporting to the project managers.
• Civil or Industrial Engineer (Graduate Electrical Mechanics, Electricity Climatisation, or equivalent extensive relevant experience).
• Minimum a few years of relevant experience in the construction sector especially with regards to building services techniques is a necessity.
• A good knowledge of HVAC and electricity for building services engineering.
• Clear and strong communication skills, flexible, with a good work ethic and drive. A sense of completion and organization.
• Knowledge of English and French is an asset.
• Familiar with the usual PC applications (Word, Excel,…), as well as a good knowledge of Autocad.
• An interesting and challenging job in a modern office with an amicable and pleasant atmosphere
• Tailor made salary with several extralegal advantages fitting your knowledge, experience and skills
• A growing international company that provides you with support and continuous education, enhancing your career development.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com