1. Job title and positions: SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
2. Work Location: 11 Mac Dinh Chi, Quan 1, HCMC
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design and calculation of concrete and/or steel structures in both local (VN) and overseas (EU) markets, in close collaboration with internal and/or external multi-disciplined colleagues.
• Produce the integrated structural design solutions in collaboration with MEP colleagues.
• Manage the communications and maintain the high quality of work.
• Take care of the project design from the inception to completion (for construction) phases in compliance with both local and international practices/standards.
• At least 7-year experience of concrete and/or steel structure design in an international firm.
• Good command of English, both oral and written forms.
• University diploma.
• Sound knowledge of concrete and/or steel design.
• Experience with Eurocode and European projects would be a plus.
• Good at Revit, Autocad.
• Good at calculation software: Etabs, Safe, Plaxis, etc...Able to use Diamond, SCIA, Sofistik, etc is plus.
• Advanced level of VBA programming will be an advantage.
• Be able to lead projects independently and can also be a good team player. Having the management experience would be an advantage.
• Able and willing to provide the newcomers/junior engineers with sufficient guidance and coaching.
• Deliver highest quality of work but fully respect the deadlines.
• High sense of responsibility and proactivity.
5. We offer
• Rare opportunity in Vietnam to develop specific skills in a new field
• Stable position in an international working environment and management style
• Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
• International private hospitalization insurance
• 5 working days per week
• Starting date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV (in English) to Ms. Dieu Anh (email@example.com).