CVO Roeselare, Campus Blekerijstraat Studiebureau Boydens
The renovation of the former Water Group building site now has a contemporary and sleek design. The ground floor accommodates the new cooking and corresponding classrooms with technical spaces located on the first floor.
The technical installations comprise:
- A new high voltage cabin with corresponding electrical distribution
- Air treatment group in combination with a heat recovery system, allows for hygienic ventilation inside the building.
- Air handling unit that supplies air and offsets the various extraction components, such as, extraction hoods for baking and cooking
- The district heating network Mirom is the principle manner in which the building is heated. Heat is supplied by underground hot water pipes from at the inter municipal waste incineration site. Wall mounted gas boilers, heat pumps and other heat generators are not used in this project.
- Energy efficient light fixtures.
total cost price: +/- € 900.000,00 HTVA
total area: 800 m²
Study start date:: June 2015
completion date: July 2017
nature of work: Construction / renovation: study and following up MEP
cost techniques: € 417.133,67 VAT excluded
CVO Roeselare, Arme-Klarenstraat 40, 8800 Roeselare, BE
Studio Plus Architecten bvba, Brugsesteenweg 63, 8800 Roeselare, BE