Witte Leertouwerstraat in Bruges Studiebureau Boydens
The original building dates back to 1564 and over the centuries underwent a number of renovations and function transformation from a vinegar factory, to a weaving mill.
In 1893 it became the location of a racetrack (1893-1900) in the heart of Bruges followed by a printing workshop until 1989.
In the current restoration this site has been converted into a building housing seven apartments.
Total number of units: 7
Study start date : September 2004
Completion date : May 2008
LMS Vermeersch, Architektenbureau