Residential care home ‘t Hoge Kortrijk, BE Studiebureau Boydens
The renovation of the existing nursing home 't Hoge in Kortrijk included an adaptation of techniques due to structural changes inside the building. This included the conversion of 2 adjacent living rooms into one large room and the refreshing of the rehabilitation room, living room, kitchen and other common areas.
The existing nursing home comprises 3 building blocks: a rear, center and front building totaling 40 rooms, living areas, kitchen, washroom units, rehabilitation and office space
Since 2015 the renovated building was connected to a new building for service flat residents.
The technical installation in the renovated building includes
- A new food warming kitchen (steam hood, deep fryer, ...)
- 2 existing gas wall boilers that serve as heat generators for the entire building (old and new. Warm water is also obtained via these boilers.
- Radiators as heat dissipation medium through the building.
- Various LED energy efficient lighting devices.
- Natural ventilation in the different rooms.
total cost price: +/- € 3.600.000,00 hors TVA
total area: 2.317 m²
Study start date:: September 2012
completion date: Juni 2017
nature of work: Extension and renovation: Study and following up MEP / EPBD reporting / Feasability study
cost techniques: € 902.122,50 VAT excl.
Senior Living Group nv, Satenrozen 1B, 2550 Kontich, BE
Sileghem & Partners architecten en ingenieurs cvba, Winkelstraat 2, 8550 Zwevegem, BE